ItemSt. Andrews Bay Pilot, Aug 26, 1886
The editor of the "Fredericton Reporter" desires to have the "antediluvian stone building on the upper side of the legislative building, known as 'Crown Land office,'" removed to St. Andrews, where it would add a homelike feeling to the surroundings of the numerous Frederictonians who visit that lively spot in the summer months.—St. Croix Courier
What is the matter with the Charlotte County Record Office? It is antediluvian enough, we would imagine, for even the cultured ideas of Frederictonians.