Home of Sheriff Elisha Andrews. Constructed 1820. Elisha Andrews was the third Sheriff of Charlotte County, born in Connecticut, 1772 to the Rev. Samuel Andrews, first rector of All Saints Anglican Church in St. Andrews. Elisha Andrews took office on April 16, 1805, and continued in office until his death on July 26, 1833. For most of the 20th century the building was the home of the Hibbard family. It was purchased by Saint John lawyer Murray Vaughan in 1984 and donated to the Town in 1986. The building is a well preserved example of 19th century living, and is furnished with period furniture collected from elsewhere.