This simple Cape Cod was built circa 1824, probably by David Jack, and was later owned by Walter Morris, who married into the Jack family. This house is dated approximately by a story of Major W. McStay, whose grandfather was doctor to the garrison in the middle part of the 19th century, and who recollected in a letter to a local writer that McStay built his house in 1824 near the home currently owned by the Morris sisters and cleared a path through the woods to it. Walter Morris's obituary remembers him an an Englishman who was involved first in the China trade and later in the insurance business, and who sang in the choir of All Saints Church for 45 years. He died in 1910, aged 74. He had two daughters, Lily and May Morris, and the Charlotte County Archives has a photograph of these two sisters in a sleigh outside All Saints Church with their father, dated 1886. In later life the two sisters feature in a silent movie made by one of their husbands, a Colonel Heasley, dated 1923, which features a trip to St. Andrews by train from McAdam Junction, a tour of various tourist attractions in the town, some of the summer homes such as Minister's Island, and also a trip to Saint John by motor car. This interesting movie, only 11 minutes long, is in the Provincial Archives of New Brunswick.