Old St. Andrews

Main

Title

Rev. Samuel Andrews

Content

Item

Rev. AndrewsRev. Samuel Andrews. Andrews occupied Minister's Island between c. 1788 and 1818, though he spent much of his time on the mainland. He also cleared the road to the Island now called the Bar Road. Courtesy All Saints Church

Item

First Anglican Church First Anglican Church, located at Church Street near Water. Torn down 1868. In the first few decades of the Town's history, this church served all denominations. Charlotte County Archives