Old St. Andrews

Main

Title

Morris House

Content

Item

Morris Girls Lily and May Morris in front of All Saints Church, with their father Walter, 1886. Charlotte County Archives

Item

Morris House Morris House, circa 1970. Charlotte County Archives

Item

Morris House In 1923 a Colonel Heasley filmed a visit to St. Andrews featuring Lily and May Morris. The movie features the sisters playing golf, visiting Minister's Island and Hillcrest, St. Stephen, New River Beach and Saint John, where one of sisters worked as a nurse. Click the image to view the movie.