ItemThis house was built in 1913 for Toronto barrister O. E. MacLem. It was designed by Edward and W. S. Maxwell, of Montreal. The Maxwells had designed a number of stylish summer homes for mostly Montreal people around this time.
In 1992 the building became the St. Andrews Visitor Information Center, a position it held until 2011. It is now called Harmony House, a meeting center.